ROZLYTREK (entrectinib) Community Guidelines
1. Our Tweets are for US Healthcare Professionals only and who also are US residents.
2. Join the conversation. All comments, stories, pictures, and videos posted to the Twitter page will be moderated. We reserve the right to remove any comments or posts that do not meet community guidelines. Comments or questions that are offensive, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate will not be posted to our Twitter page.
3. Aside from ROZLYTREK, do not mention or discuss any other medicines by name—Genentech’s or anyone else’s. Please do not Tweet anything that references additional pharmaceutical brands, including specific medicines, products, or services.
4. Being aware of and reporting side effects is very important. If you experience any side effects that you are concerned about, we encourage you to speak with your healthcare professional immediately and report it to Genentech Drug Safety at 1-888-835-2555. You can also report side effects of any prescription products directly to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or by visiting www.fda.gov/medwatch.
5. Follow the law. Do not post comments that violate copywrite and/or other intellectual property law, are fraudulent or deceptive, are libelous or defamatory, or promote illegal activity.
6. The information provided on this page is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to replace the advice or clinical judgment of any qualified medical professional.
7. Genentech does not control and is not responsible for the accuracy of any opinions, advice, information, or other comments posted on this page by third parties. The views expressed in comments submitted on this page are solely those of the commenters and do not necessarily represent the views of Genentech, its employees, or affiliates.
8. Visit www.gene.com/terms-conditions for full terms and conditions.
Here are some other but equally important considerations:
Don’t pitch your product or service. Please don’t use our Twitter page as a place to promote your product or pitch your services. Please also avoid posting links to external sites. We reserve the right to remove any posts that are deemed promotional. We may need to follow up with you privately.
Keep it clean. Genentech assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the User Content of the page, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within this page.
You’re sharing content with us. You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and that you are giving us and our affiliates a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate that content in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
Be open to changes. We reserve the right to change or add to these Community Guidelines at any time. If we do make changes, we’ll be sure to post an update on our Timeline letting you know, and your sharing of User Content indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these terms.
Please see full Prescribing Information for additional Important Safety Information.